Doctor of general medicine
Even during my school days I was already interested in medicine; taking up the study of medicine at University was a logical step. While still at University I began to develop an interest in alternative therapies. At first, I gained insight into Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Acupuncture. I also took an interest in frequency therapy, various elimination therapies and options for intestinal restoration, among other things.
During my specialisation in General Medicine, I practiced in the areas of family medicine, internal medicine, geriatric medicine, gynaecology, surgery and rheumatology.
My doctoral thesis is dedicated to the topic of early diagnosis of breast cancer.
In 2005, I discovered electroacupuncture according to Voll (EAV), which along with homeopathy soon became the focal points of my practice. EAV is an electrical testing method that identifies weak-points along the patient’s meridians with the help of bio-resonance.
At the Thera-Clinic, I use the EAV system in conjunction with the entire therapeutic spectrum of the clinic.
I consider the patient’s mental collaboration with the process of restoring his or her health an important aspect of treatment success. I gladly assist my patients in their effort to harmonise their body, soul and spirit.
- 1988 High School Graduation (Abitur)
- 1991-1999 Approbation as a physician
- 1990-2014 Assistantship in general Family Practice and Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Gynaecology, Surgery and Rheumatology.
- 2006 Doctoral thesis: ’Comparative radiological evaluation of mamma-preparations with micro-calcifications using two mammography screening devices: Siemens Mammomat 3000 and FeinFocus DIMA Plus M11 in relation to histopathology.
- 2002-20016 Emergency Doctor (self-employed)
- 2015 Accreditation for specialisation in General Medicine
- 2015-2016 Private practice with focus on Natural Medicine and Homeopathy
Additional qualifications (general)
- Specialist for General Medicine
- specialisation in Emergency Medical Rescue Services
- practitioner of Hyperbaric Medicine (GTÜM e.V.)
- Child Resuscitation
- Rescue and Trauma Therapy
Additional qualifications alternative medicine
- Bioenergetic Regulation Diagnostic (Electroacupuncture according to Voll)
- Nutrition Counselling (Metabolic Balance)
- Food Sensitivities and Intestinal Flora Dysbiosis TherapyEnzyme Therapy (Horvi)
- Phytotherapeutic Elimination Therapy (Dr. Hulda Clark)
- Heavy Metal Detoxification (Chelationtherapy)
- IV Oxygen and Ozone Therapy
- TCM and Acupuncture