Systemic consulting, intervision and supervision
MA systemic social worker, BA speech scientist
A physical illness changes your life radically.
This has consequences for dealing with emotions, fears, worries and abilities.
Often everyday life is characterized by the illness, the possibilities of pursuing one’s work are limited and relationships with close people are changed.
At the same time, I experience daily in practice how new circumstances, unforeseen abilities and appreciation for one’s own life arise from difficult circumstances.
The conscious experience and appreciation of ones own abilities and resources to deal with a disease is for me the key to a successful, therapeutic process.
In my work with patients at the THERA Praxisklinik, the quote from the systemic therapist Klaus Mücke constantly accompanies me: “But where there is danger, the rescuer grows too.”
My task is to support this saving principle.
For this I use the work with inner images, the solution-focused, resource-oriented discussion and elements of the systemic structure statement.
- 2002 – 2005 study of education and philosophy
- 2007 – 2010 BA speech science
- 2014 – 2018 MA systemic social work
- Since 2019 Lecturer at the Social Education Institute Berlin Brandenburg on the topics:
- Power in social work
- Creative, systemic teamwork
- Ongoing: Systemic structure statements
- 2018/2019 Kinesiology in the doctor’s office