Doctor of natural medicine
Director at the THERA-Clinic
I have been using a holistic approach to health and disease in my professional practice, since 1984. At first, using a psychotherapeutic approach, I increasingly turned my attention to the physical aspects and begun working as a naturopath, homeopathic doctor and practitioner of holistic medicine. In 2005, I established my own medical practice, which started out as a ‘Practice for Holistic Medicine’, and has now developed into the ‘Thera-Clinic for Integrative Medicine’. Currently, eight physicians and about twenty assistants are collaborating under this umbrella.
The cornerstones of the Thera-Clinic’s approach are prevention and treatment of chronic diseases and (the reduction or elimination of) stressors.
My aim is to return the patient to a healthy equilibrium, using the most natural and gentle means available within the framework of holistic medicine.
For many years, the so called biological tumour treatment has been another focal point of my work. I treat patients, who wish to support their conventional tumour therapy with a simultaneous complimentary treatment. Increasingly, there are also those, who due to the severe side-effects, risks or lack of efficiency of standard treatment methods have turned their backs on conventional medicine. Many patients come to us as a last resort, when all other therapies have failed them. Over the years we have accumulated an extensive treasure of experience derived from our daily work with cancer patients. This has opened up new possibilities for us, which have become the standard of our current therapy protocol at the Thera-Clinic – but which would have been unthinkable, just a few years ago.
- 1963 born in Duisburg, Germany
- 1982 High School Graduation (Abitur) in Voerde, North Rhine Westphalia
- 1983-1988 Intensive study of psychotherapy, yoga, meditation techniques, rebirthing, primal therapy, Body and Energy work, training in primal therapy, 1 year assistance period at psychotherapy centre
- 1989 Setting up in private practice
- 1990 Study of Psychology at H. Heine University, Düsseldorf and naturopathic training
- 1992 Accreditation in Naturopathic Medicine, own practice
- 1993-94 Study of Homeopathy at Homeopathic Forum, Gauting
- 1995-2001 Study of Medicine (Human Medizin)
- Assistantships in the areas of Internal Medicine, Surgery, Neurology, General Medicine, Cardiology
- 2006 Dissertation entitled ‘Intramedullary marrow splinting in the treatment of forearm and clavicular fractures in adults’
- 2005-2008 Medical Study of Classic Homeopathy and Naturopathy with acquisition of both additional accreditations
- 2005 Setting up in private medical practice in Berlin
- 2005 Sports physician at the basket ball club and record champion ‘Alba Berlin’
- 2007 Accreditation as Cellsymbiosis Therapist
- since 2008 Speaker at Academy for Cellsymbiosis
- 2012 graduation in Biological Medicine at the European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder)
- 2012 MA Complementary Medicine and Cultural Sciences at IntraG-Institute for Transcultural Health Sciences at the European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder)
- Masters Thesis ‘Treatment of a mammary carcinoma using biomedical methods of medicine’
- since 2014 Lecturer at HG – Hochschule für Gesundheit und Sport, Berlin (College for Health and Sports)
- Mitochondrial medicine
- Elimination procedures
- Practice management
- Ärztekammer Berlin (medical chamber Berlin)
- Berliner Verein homöopathischer Ärzte e.V. (Berlin Association of Homeopathic Doctors e.V.
- Berliner Sportärztebund (Association of sports medicine, Berlin)
- DGO -Deutsche Gesellschaft für Onkologie (German Society of Oncology)
- Verein biologische Krebsabwehr e.V. (Association for biological cancer prevention)
- Internationales Therapeutennetzwerk Cellsymbiosistherapie nach Dr. Heinrich Kremer® (International Network for Cellsymbiosis therapists according to Dr Heinrich Kremeer (R)
- Deutsche Akademie für Chelat-Therapie (German Academy for Chelation Therapy)
- DGfAN – Deutsche Gesellschaft für Akupunktur und Neuraltherapie (German Society for Acupuncture and Neuraltherapy)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Oxyvenierung e.V. (German Society for Oxyvenation)